More information on How to edit a page.
1. While editing you page, select the text or the graphic from which you would like to create a link.
If you want to create a link inside your site (to another page managed by Web Builder Express)
2. Click on the "Web Builder Express link" icon.
3. Use the drop down list to select the page to which you want to link, and click on the "Insert" button.
If you want to create a link outside of your site (to a page anywhere on the internet)
2. Click on the "External link" icon.
3. Enter the type of link (usually HTTP:// for most web pages) and then enter the address to which you want to link. Click on the "Insert" button.
If you want to open up a new browser window when the user clicks on the link, select "Target: blank". Otherwise, if you select "Target: " (with no option selected), the user will see the new page inside the existing browser window when he or she clicks on the link.
Return to How to get started using Web Builder Express
Return to the Summary page.