1. When you first log into Web Builder Express, you see the Summary page. Click on the "Web pages" menu item on the menu at the left.
2. On the "Web pages" screen you can see all your web pages. Use the icon to expand the listings if necessary. Find the page you would like to edit and click on the icon.
3. Move your mouse over the content areas of the web page to highlight them, and then click on the content area you would like to edit.
4. Edit the web page. The icons at the top of the editing page provide tools, such as bold, links, insert images, etc. Let your mouse hover over an icon for a moment to get a tip on what it does. When you are finished editing, click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
5. Save your pages to the web page. If you wish, you may enter some text to describe the changes you made.
Back to How to get started using Web Builder Express
Return to the Summary page.