You can use Web Builder Express to sell your products and services on your web site using our built in integration with PayPal. PayPal is a leader in collecting internet payments.
Before you set up your web site to sell your products or services, you should first establish an account at www.PayPal.com. You will need your PayPal account information when you create buttons to collect payments at Web Builder Express.
1. On the page where you want to sell your product or service, put your cursor where you want to insert a button for selling the product or service
2. Click on the PayPal button.
3. Enter your PayPal Account ID, which is probably your e-mail address.
4. Select the tab for the type of purchase button you would like to create.
The first two tabs are:
- Add to cart - this will add the product or service to the visitor's shopping cart, and they can continue shopping for other items on your web site
- View cart - this will allow the visitor to view his or her shopping cart and check out. You may want to put a View cart button wherever you have an Add to cart button.
You may want to use these two options if you have many different products or services on your web site, and your visitors will want to shop for many different items and place them into a shopping cart before checking out and purchasing all the items at once.
The third tab is:
- Buy Now - this will allow the visitor to purchase an item directly, without having to add it to a shopping cart and check out.
You may want to use this option if you have only one product or service on your web site.
The fourth tab allows a visitor to submit a donation, and the last tab allows you to create an on-going subscription that creates a recurring billing.
In this example, we will click on the Buy Now tab.
5. Click on the Buy Now tab and enter the information about your product or service.
Enter the name and number of your product or service, the price, and the currency. You can define these items however you like.
6. You can click on the "Create Button Now" button to create the purchase button, or click on the "Next" button for more options.
7. When you click on the "Next" button, you can enter:
- Your Company logo, which you can upload to display on the product purchase pages
- The address of an existing page you have already created on your site where your visitor will go to after making a successful purchase
- The address of an existing page you have already created on your site where your visitor will go if they cancel their payment
8. You can click on the "Create Button Now" button to create the purchase button, or click on the "Next" button for more options.
9. When you click on the "Next" button, you can select the type of button you want to appear on your web site. You can also point to an existing image on your web site to use as the button. We suggest you use one of the existing images listed on this page.
10. Click on the "Create Button Now" button, and your purchase button will appear on your web page.
11. Test your purchase process, and you are ready to sell your products or services on your Web Builder Express web site.